When Mazda BT-50 was initially released, it didn’t gather many positive reviews. Critics penned down some of the most valid points which grabbed many people’s attention and they supported their choice. Its design was not that impressive given the variety of pickup trucks on road during that time. Even the engine specs were below par and Mazda could convince only few buyers into trying their truck. But as time passed on, this series has eventually gathered a lot of popularity. Body designs have undergone some radical changes in the recent years. The 2017 Mazda BT-50 is going to have some rugged features which will look to remove the soft styles and focus more on its commercial values.
2017 Mazda BT-50 – Changes in Design and Upgrade Specs
The 2017 Mazda BT-50 is going to receive a lot of changes which will enhance its looks and make it more comfortable for the passengers.
• Black Chrome Grille appears muscular with light grey covers on it.
• Headlamps are stumble shaped and looks neat and crispy.
• Fog lights will be present in this new truck which will help drivers to move the truck efficiently through fog.
• New set of wheels have been installed which will prove better grip and allow drivers to handle the truck more easily.
• Drivers are going to enjoy extra comfort from the sideways foot platform.
• Cargo space availability has been maximized for bigger as well as heavier loads.
• Tail lamps will provide better illumination under low light conditions.
• For safety, engineers have placed 6 airbags in delicate positions which will be impulsive to shock frequencies and automatically pop-up thereby preventing minimum injuries from occurring.
• Antilock Braking system will work wonders and assist the drivers.
• Dashboard has been redesigned with new controls and will contain sound integrating features and many more.
• Bluetooth services, dual climate controls, electronic movement handle as well as newly programmed side mirrors are going to be present.
• Seats of Mazda BT-50 2017 will be large and more comfortable to seat on than the previous ones.
• Steering wheel placement is going to be helpful for drivers with different heights.
2017 Mazda BT-50 – Modification under the Hood
The 2017 Mazda BT-50 will have a great towing capacity and will be a full-fledged workhorse truck. This new truck will have a I5 diesel powered engine which will be about 3.2 liters in capacity. Transmission of two sets are going to be available for these trucks. Both 5 speed manual and 4 speed automatic transmission gearboxes will be available. This pickup truck is going to generate an optimum power of about 395 HP and 410 lb-ft torque. Fuel economy is going to be quite high. The makers have already shifted their focus into making this Mazda series one of the most economically profitable one. Though the exact rates are yet to be known, it will surely impress the fans.
Estimated Price Range and Release Date of 2017 Mazda BT-50
The 2017 Mazda BT-50 is going to be available in the market by the end of 2016. Release date might be postponed for a few weeks but it won’t be that significant. Price range of new 2017 BT50 will be around $40,000.